The Tamiya 1/32 JR Ray Spear VZ Chassis Mini 4WD Kit depicts a futuristic body design by the same designer who brought you the Dual Ridge Jr. and DCR-01. The original body is mounted on the quick and adaptable VZ chassis.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
- Mini 4WD model assembly kit
- Low-friction POM 620 plastic bearings (Black) give smooth rotation
- The stylish body is molded in Clear Green ABS and features a detachable canopy section that allows you to race the car as open- or closed-top
- Dark Silver spiral type 6-spoke wheels are paired with black, small diameter super hard low-profile tires
- Includes a Type 130 motor.
- 3.5:1 gear ratio
- Two AA batteries are required (sold separately)
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Type: VZ
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Drive Type: 4WD
Requires: Two AA Batteries
Terrain Use: Mini 4WD Track
This product was added to our catalog on August 10, 2021
There are no reviews yet.